1 cup Chicken (minced) 1 pinch MSG 4 tbsp. Soy Sauce 1 tsp Vinegar 4 tbsp. Corn Flour 1 no. Egg white 4 nos. Green Chilies (optional) 4 tsp. Garlic 4 tsp Ginger ½ cup Onions 1 cup cabbage ½ cup tomato Ketchup 3 tbsp Green Chili Sauce Vegetable Oil for frying
- Combined chicken, soy sauce (2 tbsp), egg white, corn flour (3 tbsp), cabbage, green chili sauce (1 tbsp), tomato ketchup (1 tbsp), garlic (1 tsp), ginger (1 tsp), white pepper (1/2 tsp) and salt (to test).
- Make small balls out of this mixture and deep-fry them in hot oil till golden brown.
- Heat 1-tablespoon oil in a wok. Add chopped onions, garlic and ginger. Fry them for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add soy sauce (2 tbsp), tomato ketchup and green chili sauce (2 tbsp). Mix them well and add 2 cup of water.
- When water starts boiling, add chicken balls and MSG and cook this for about 4 to 5 minutes. Add chopped green chilis.
- Mix a tbsp corn flour in ½ cup of water and slowly add while stirring; cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve with steam rice.