- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 2 medium Onions (chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (Bell Pepper) (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- A few strands of Fresh Coriander/Cilantro Leaves (Hara Dhania) (chopped)
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) (or to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. Cooking Oil
- Clarified Butter (Ghee) or Butter (for preparing dough and frying parathas)
- Heat oil in a frying pan until hot. Add in the chopped onions and saute onions on medium heat until golden brown.
- When onions turn golden brown and translucent, add in the tomato and capsicum and saute for a few minutes. Add salt, red chilli powder, and eggs; mix well. Saute well until eggs are well done.
- Add the coriander/cilantro leaves; mix, take off heat and set aside.
- Prepare the wheat dough by adding water to it. Knead well into a soft dough. Add 2 tbsp. clarified butter or butter to the dough and knead some more. Make small balls out of the complete dough. Roll each ball into a round roti. Lay out one roti, cover it with the egg mixture and cover it with another roti. (so basically stuff egg mixture in between two rotis.) Roll it a little and fry both sides well in clarified butter or butter.