- Prep Time 15 min.
- Cook Time 1 hr. 15 min.
- Serves 18
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups POST SELECTS BANANA NUT CRUNCH Cereal
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl; set aside. Beat eggs in small bowl. Add bananas, oil and water; mix well. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in cereal and walnuts.
- Pour into greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour 5 min. or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min.; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
Yield: 18 servings
With thanks to Yahoo