Nutritional Value: 178 calories, 22.1-gram proteins, 10.8-gram carbohydrates and 4.9-gram fats.
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 150g chicken (boneless)
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 tablespoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcester shire sauce
- 1/2 egg white
- 40g capsicum
- 40 g cucumber
- 40g onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- (For sauce) 1/2 tablespoon garlic (chopped), 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, 2 tablespoon water, 1/3 tablespoon salt, 1/3 tablespoon sugar 1/2 tablespoon soya sauce, 1/4 tablespoon pepper powder
- Take the chicken and wash it properly. Now let it dry.
- Add salt and chilli powder along with Worcester/shire sauce to the chicken and leave aside for half an hour.
- Mix arrowroot powder with egg white and marinate the chicken with this paste.
- Set the oven at a temperature of 400′ F and roast the chicken for about 40 minutes or till the chicken gets completely cooked.
- Heat oil and saute all the vegetables. Add a little sauce.
- In that mixture, add chicken and all the sauce ingredients and stir properly.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, till the sauce coats the chicken pieces well.