* 1/2 kg ( 500 gms ) mutton
* 3 tomatoes
* 1/2 cup oil
* 1/2 cup yogurt
* 1/2 bunch coriander
* 4-5 green chillies
* 2tsp ginger paste
* 1tsp garlic paste
* 1 tsp haldi
* 1/2 tsp garam masala
* 1 tbsp red chilli coarsely grounded
* salt to taste
1. Saute meat in karahi without oil till the water dries up .
2. Then add ginger garlic paste and then yogurt .
3. Now add haldi , garam masala , red chilli and salt . Mix well .
4. Add green chillies and tomatoes and a little water to tenderize the meat on a very low heat and the pot should be covered .
5. When the mutton is tender add oil and let it cook in oil for sometime .
6. Garnish with hara dhania and green chillies .
With thanks to Khana Khazana.
ps: I’m not very sure about just saute’ing mutton though … 😉