By: Antony Worrall Thompson (Ready Steady Cook)
Preparation time less than 30 mins
Cooking time less than 10 mins
1 tsp olive oil
2 large eggs
5g fresh herbs, chopped e.g. chives and flat-leaf parsley
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a small omelette/frying pan.
2. In a small bowl, beat the eggs then stir in the herbs and season.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the hot pan.
4. Using a fork, frequently drag the cooked egg mixture from the edges of the pan into the centre of the pan to ensure an evenly cook omelette.
5. Once the egg is completely set, turn out and serve.
Courtesy: BBC Food