* 284ml pot double cream
* 200ml pot Greek yogurt
* 4 small meringues , crumbled (shop-bought is fine)
* 200g strawberries hulled and chopped
* 2 tbsp lemon curd
* 200g raspberries and strawberries, halved, for topping
FOR THE SAUCE
* 150g punnet raspberries
* 150ml punnet strawberries
* 2 tbsp icing sugar
* 1 tbsp lemon juice
Prep 15 mins
1. Line 6 x 150ml ramekin dishes with cling film. Lightly whip the cream, then fold in the yogurt, meringues and strawberries until well combined. Fold in the lemon curd to give a soft marbled effect.
2. Spoon into the prepared ramekins and freeze for 2-2½ hrs or until semi-frozen. Meanwhile, make the berry sauce. Tip the raspberries and strawberries, icing sugar and lemon juice into a food processor and blend to a purée. Pass the sauce through a sieve to remove the pips, then set aside.
3. To serve, turn the semi-frozen parfaits out onto serving plates and remove the cling film. Arrange the halved strawberries and raspberries on top of the parfaits. Serve with a drizzle of berry sauce.
576 kcalories, protein 7g, carbohydrate 43g, fat 43 g, saturated fat 24g, fibre 3g, sugar 28g, salt 0.21 g
Via BBC Good Food